MUC SUMMIT GmbH sees itself as an ecosystem builder and strategic developer of the high-tech region of Munich and Bavaria. As a networker of local players, such as innovative Start-ups with established companies and representatives from the Start-up scene and investor landscape, we are committed to strengthening the national and international visibility of Munich’s innovation and Start-up ecosystem with its unique industrial environment.
Initiated by Munich’s three incubators, the German Entrepreneurship GmbH, the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship, and UnternehmerTUM, MUST thus makes a significant contribution to positioning Munich and Bavaria as a leading location in Europe for technology-based start-ups from all over the world.
We are looking for active support for the conception, implementation, and development of AI+MUNICH. AI+MUNICH is funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action and is a pilot project specialised in AI-Entrepreneurship.
- Looking after our innovation platform
- Managing & extending content
- Community management
- Organisational management
- Preparation and development of presentations (Word, PowerPoint)
- Overview & administration (Excel) of tasks
- Event management
- Meeting preparation & wrap-up (agenda, documentation)
- If applicable, moderation
- Talent management & start-up communication
- Overview of relevant AI projects
- Lessons learned from our and other ecosystems
- Co-design of concepts and co-implementation (impact measurement, event formats)
- Insight into project management of an AI pilot project (conception, organisation, execution)
- Practical experience and networking within the Munich Innovation Ecosystem
- Acquiring skills in the management of an innovation platform
- Event participation
- Students of all disciplines with a strong interest in AI and entrepreneurship
- Drive, curiosity & desire to learn
- Reliable and independent, very detail-oriented way of working
- Confident knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Some experience in project management is advantageous
We are seeking project management support for up to 20 hours/week starting May 2022.
Letter of motivation including earliest start date, resume and key references please email to Marcel Lotz, email@example.com
MUC SUMMIT GmbH, Marcel Lotz, Freddie-Mercury-Straße 5, 80797 München