Are you looking for a new challenge in a growing entrepreneurial team? The MUC SUMMIT GmbH with its three shareholders, the German Entrepreneurship GmbH, the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship gGmbH and the UnternehmerTUM GmbH, is looking for a Marketing and Sales Manager (m/f/d) in Munich.
MUC SUMMIT GmbH sees itself as an ecosystem builder and strategic developer of the high-tech region of Munich and Bavaria. As a networker of local players, such as innovative start-ups with established companies and representatives from the start-up scene and investor landscape, we are committed to strengthening the national and international visibility of Munich’s innovation and start-up ecosystem with its unique industry environment.
Initiated by Munich’s three incubators, the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship, German Entrepreneurship GmbH and UnternehmerTUM, MUC SUMMIT GmbH thus makes a significant contribution to positioning Munich and Bavaria as a leading location in Europe for technology-based start-ups from all over the world.
As soon as possible, we are looking for a new colleague (m/f/d) in full-time (40h) for the position Marketing & Sales Manager to join our ambitious team.
Sales / Partner Network:
– You are responsible for the partner network and expand the partner network
– Preparation, follow-up and implementation of topic-specific workshops
– Development and implementation of delegation trips to present the Munich Innovation Ecosystem
– Development of international cooperations
– Involvement of international networks in MUC Summit activities
– You are the central contact person for the planning and implementation of marketing and communication measures.
– You accompany the marketing and sales initiatives
– You are responsible for content marketing as well as for our social media activities
– You plan, manage and coordinate direct marketing campaigns and ensure the best possible customer approach in terms of relevant content, timing and channels
– You take care of our partner marketing and coordinate marketing activities with them
– Develop and create marketing materials
– Set up, send and evaluate all newsletters and email campaigns
– Analyze all digital marketing campaigns and measure the achievement of goals (ROI and KPIs)
– Working closely with agencies and other vendors
Experience identifying target audiences and developing digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or a related field
– 2-3 years of professional experience in marketing, particularly in the B2B space
– Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
– Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
– Working knowledge of marketing automation tools such as Mailchimp or Hubspot
– Experience setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns across all major search engines
– Ability to create short content in German and English language
– Knowledge of customer/or partner management
– Experience in network building and expansion
– Strong communication skills
– Customer oriented way of working
– Very good written and spoken German and English skills
What awaits you:
– A responsible position in which you can develop freely
– A diverse and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
– Great working atmosphere at Colab in Munich
– Creative freedom and the opportunity to get something off the ground
Please send us your application with a cover letter in which 3 meaningful bullet points explain why you are the best candidate for the position, including your earliest starting date, CV and most important references by e-mail to Nathalie von Seyfried, email@example.com.
MUC SUMMIT GmbH, Nathalie von Seyfried, Freddie-Mercury Str. 5, 80797 Munich www.must-munich.com