Fancy a new Challenge? We are looking for you: Marketing und Event Manager (m/f/d)
The MUC SUMMIT GmbH with its three shareholders, the German Entrepreneurship GmbH, the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship gGmbH and the UnternehmerTUM GmbH, is looking for a Marketing and Event Manager (m/f/d) in Munich immediately.
MUC SUMMIT GmbH sees itself as an ecosystem builder and strategic developer of the high-tech region of Munich and Bavaria. As part of the initiative “MUST – The Munich Innovation Ecosystem” initiative, MUC SUMMIT GmbH has taken on the task of networking with stakeholders from the public sector, the economy, science and the startup community. The AI project is supported by MUC SUMMIT GmbH as well as the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship, UnternehmerTUM and their universities.
Shape the future of artificial intelligence – Artificial intelligence has enormous potential to improve the world. The AI+Munich project connects the players for Responsible Tech and Responsible Entrepreneurship, for a sustainable Development of the Munich Ecosystem. By linking Responsible Entrepreneurship with.
Responsible AI, the program addresses major societal challenges with the help of
Artificial Intelligence. By building an AI ecosystem at the intersection of academia,
companies and civil society, you will contribute with AI+Munich to using artificial intelligence for the
for the benefit of society.
- Definition and development of a marketing strategy, in particular a
communication strategy for AI+Munich (vision, mission, brand, claim, strategic goals)
- Design and implementation of all marketing and communication measures (e.g.
landing page, social media, brochures, flyers)
- International positioning of the Munich Innovation Ecosystem in coordination with the
network as well as curated networking of the partners among each other
- Planning and realization of marketing and PR activities, in particular
Networking events, round tables, pitching events, trade show visits, etc.
- Setting up and managing the marketing budget
- Supporting the project management with organizational tasks and close coordination with
cross-institutional project staff for the planning of joint
- Degree with a focus on marketing/communication or a comparable education
- At least 2 years of professional experience with proven track record
- Strategic and conceptual way of working- You are creative and work independently and in a structured way with high
goal-orientation and have a very good feeling for layouts and
design (e.g. InDesign)
- First knowledge of Google Analytics as well as experience with content
management systems (e.g. WordPress) is an advantage
- Experience in planning and implementing events, ideally related to
Entrepreneurship and innovation promotion
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and organizational talent
- High affinity for digital marketing & enthusiasm for digital market trends
- Business fluent in English and German (written & spoken).
You can expect:
- You will work in a young, challenging and dynamic environment in a
- You have the opportunity to set your own impulses with modern marketing methods and to decisively
“to play a decisive role in shaping the “Isar Valley
- Flat hierarchies and a startup mindset in a state-of-the-art co-creation office
- Flexible working hours
We are looking for a full-time Marketing Manager (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
Please send your application (cover letter stating the earliest date you can start, tabular resume
curriculum vitae, copies of the most important references summarized in a pdf file) by no later than
31.03.2022 at the latest by e-mail with the subject “Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Artificial Intelligence” to