We are solving challenges around a sustainable future of Food, Cities & Communities, Consumption & Production and Healthcare with you!
MUC SUMMIT together with Hochschule München University of Applied Science, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München and Technical University of Munich and their Entrepreneurship Centers invite you to the virtual onboarding and matching event of the first Munich Global Impact Sprint 2021.
Together with our unique network of high-level stakeholders from industry, universities, start-ups, public sector, and entrepreneurial driven teams from international partner-networks we want to solve pressing sustainability related challenges during the Munich Global Impact Sprint. The onboarding-event will combine relevant keynote-speaker with cross-sector networking activities to jointly kick-off the future of co-creation within the Munich Innovation Ecosystem.
About this Event
The onboarding-event will combine relevant keynote-speaker with cross-sector networking activities to jointly kick-off the future of co-creation within the Munich Innovation Ecosystem.
2.00 pm – Welcome to the Munich Global Impact Sprint
2.06 pm – Panel Discussion
- Katrin Habenschaden, Second Mayor of Munich
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Sailer, CEO of Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship
- Stephan Heller, Co-Founder Intel Ignite
- Daniel Tyoschitz, CEO & Co-Founder, AWAKE Mobility
2.40 pm – Keynotes Pt.1 Challenges 2021
- The Future of Food – Prof. Dr. Thomas Lötzbeyer, Project Lead Food Statup Incubator Weihenstephan
- Responsible Production & Consumption – Janina Nakladal, Director of Sustainability Celonis
2.55 pm – Virtual Networking
- Meet the Munich Innovation Ecosystem
3.40 pm – 3.55 pm – Keynotes Pt. 2 Challenges 2021
- Sustainable Cities & Communities – Olga Khroustaleva, Sustainability for Google IT
- Healthcare – Maria Sievert, Founder & Managing Partner inveox
3.55 pm – 4.00 pm – Closing – Next Steps – End of Event
If you are interested in participating in the additional matching days on May 3rd and 4th 2021 (for a 90 min. smaller expert group meeting with some of the teams that fit your agenda) feel free to contact us and we will provide you with additional information. Our goal for these Workshops is to commonly define milestones for the teams and to support their start-up idea with the expertise and know-how of the Munich Innovation Ecosystem with you as a mentoring partner.
If you would like to nominate additional partners or colleagues to participate in this exclusive event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your MGIS Team